Each liner change job is unique; depending on the size of pool, type of pool floor, condition of the pool prior to the liner change, etc. K&M Pools has the expertise to precisely measure the pool for the new liner (to ensure proper fit) along with the ability to repair damaged pool floors and walls to make an old pool look like new!
- The first step in a liner change is to remove the old liner.
- Once the old liner is removed, we evaluate the condition of the pool floor and walls to determine what repairs are needed, if any.
- K&M Pools performs the repair to the pool floor and walls as needed.
- In some cases, new pool steps are installed.
- The next step is to install the new liner.
- Once the new liner is in position, water is added.
- The new pool water must be "balanced" to prolong the life of the new liner.
- Now it's time to swim!!!